Enrollment for 2020-2021 is currently closed. As we prepare for our second year, our focus is on growing the quality of our learning community.
If your family would like to join us in future years, we welcome you to one of our informational meetings, beginning this fall. Sign up to receive news and updates via email, and follow us on Facebook.
- Attend one of four Information Meetings
- Academy Tour (Optional but recommended; contact us to schedule)
- Submit the following forms (Instructions & Checklist):
- Read the TRCA Information Packet (handed out at Information Meetings) and An Introduction to Classical Education: A Guide for Parents
- Family Interview (scheduled after application and fee is submitted)
- Tuition Payment
- Placement Assessment (scheduled after acceptance)
Please mail documents and payment to:
Two Rivers Classical Academy 521 East Locust St, Ste 302 Des Moines, IA 50309
Alternately, scan documents and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or upload them at tworiversclassical.org/upload-your-application
Tuition & Fees
TRCA is based upon parent involvement, and as such, we endeavor to keep tuition and fees accessible to single-income households. We also operate on a unique tuition plan that is paid in full prior to the beginning of each semester, which enables us to maintain fiscal responsibility.
- First Child: $200
- Each additional child: $50
- Maximum/Family: $300
- Application Fee is non-refundable.
- Grammar (K-5): $3,100 per year
- Logic (6-8): $3,500 per year
- Friday Lab/Seminar Fee (7-8): $900 per year*
- All tuition and fees are non-refundable.
- Books & Uniforms are purchased/billed separately; actual amounts vary by student and family.
In order to provide more opportunities for classical discussion and some coursework, TRCA’s 7th and 8th grades will meet for a half-day lab/seminar on Friday mornings.