Two Rivers Classical Academy is preparing for the 2020-2021 academic year, with classes for Kindergarten through 8th Grade. As we prepare for our second year, our focus is on growing the quality of our learning community. If your family would like to join us, we welcome you to learn more and to pursue enrollment in TRCA.
- Attend one of four Information Meetings
- Academy Tour (Optional but recommended; contact us to schedule)
- Submit the following forms (Instructions & Checklist):
- Read the TRCA Information Packet (handed out at Information Meetings) and An Introduction to Classical Education: A Guide for Parents
- Family Interview (scheduled after application and fee is submitted)
- Tuition Deposit
- Placement Assessment (scheduled after acceptance)
- Current Family Priority Enrollment: January 8 – 22
- New Family Enrollment: January 23 – February 21
- Applications received after February 21 will be wait-listed until possible openings become available in late spring or early summer.
Tuition & Fees
TRCA is based upon homeschooling, and as such, we endeavor to keep tuition and fees accessible to single-income households. We also operate on a unique tuition plan that is paid in full prior to the beginning of each semester, which enables us to maintain fiscal responsibility.
- First Child: $200
- Each additional child: $50
- Maximum/Family: $300
- Application Fee is non-refundable.
- Grammar (K-5): $3,100 per year
- Logic (6-8): $3,500 per year
- Friday Lab/Seminar Fee (7-8): $900 per year*
- Books & Uniforms are purchased/billed separately; actual amounts vary by student and family.
Tuition Payment Plans
Deposit due by February 28: $500 (nonrefundable)
In order to provide more opportunities for classical discussion and some coursework, TRCA’s 7th and 8th grades will meet for a half-day lab/seminar on Friday mornings.