TRCA is based upon significant, daily parental involvement, and as such, we endeavor to keep tuition and fees accessible to single-income households. We also operate on a unique tuition plan that is paid in full prior to the beginning of each semester, which enables us to maintain fiscal responsibility and integrity in commitments to our staff.
- $250 per family
- Application Fee is due with applications for admission and is non-refundable.
- Returning Families: The Application Fee is waived for returning families (including new students from those families) who pay the Deposit/Reservation by January 31.
- Kindergarten – 6th Grade: $3,750 per year
- 7th & 8th Grades: $4,600 per year
- 9th-12th Grade: $5,600 per year
The first $500 of tuition is due upon admission, and it reserves the student’s seat in the classroom (a student is not enrolled until this amount is received). Half of the Deposit/Reservation is applied to the Fall Semester, and half is applied to the Spring Semester. This amount is non-refundable.
The remaining balance of Tuition is due as follows:
- June 15th: Fall Semester due in full
- November 15th Spring Semester due in full
- Tuition payments are non-refundable after these dates.
Families preferring to make monthly payments in advance are welcome to do so. Monthly payments may be made at any time via the parent portal. Payment plans must result in Fall and Spring Semester tuition paid in full by the same dates listed above.
- Kindergarten – 6th Grade: $3,750 per year ($312.50/month)
- 7th & 8th Grades: $4,600 per year ($383.33/month)
- 9th-12th Grade: $5,600 per year ($541.66/month)
In the rare event that a student is admitted after the Semester Payment due dates (listed above), the full Deposit/Reservation and balance of the current semester’s tuition are due immediately. The full Deposit/Reservation of $500 is due, even if the student did not attend during both semesters.
Books, Uniforms & Special Events
Books, Uniforms, and Special Events are purchased/billed separately. Actual amounts vary by student and family.
Exceptions for Hardships
TRCA places a high value on its families and staff. We are careful to avoid shifting costs between families, but to the best of our ability, we will work with families to accommodate unique and unexpected needs that may arise during the school year. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment Methods & Contact Information
Payments must be made by through the parent portal via electronic transaction or by cash or check (including bank billpay) sent to the following address:
Two Rivers Classical Academy
521 E Locust St, Ste 302
Des Moines, IA 50309
For questions regarding tuition or payments, please contact email@example.com.