TRCA’s Application Process is designed to do more than “fill seats.” Rather, our goal is to forge a successful, long-term partnership with each family and to build an intentional community of like-minded families, teachers, and scholars.
Questions for TRCA?
- Watch our Introduction Video
- Read TRCA’s statements on Collaborative, Classical, and Christian Education
- Read An Introduction to Classical Education: A Guide for Parents by Christopher Perrin
- Read our Parental Partnership Agreement
- Read our Tuition and Fees policy
Have more questions? Want to apply?
Please use the following link to contact us, schedule a facility tour, ask further questions about TRCA, or begin the process of applying.
Inquiry/Applicant Portal – Click Here to Begin Please note: TRCA uses an Applicant Portal to collect questions and forms during the inquiry/application/admission process. This link takes you to a login screen for this portal. First time users should follow the directions on that page to set up a profile and log in.
After logging into our online portal, the application process will include the following steps:
- Submit an application for each student, along with the corresponding, non-refundable, Application Fee of $250/family. Fees can be paid online through the Application Portal.
- Family Interview and Student Assessments (scheduled after Application and Fee are received)
- Upon notice of acceptance, complete Registration Forms and pay the Enrollment Deposit to confirm registration and reserve your child’s seat in the class.
Please contact us to learn more