Friday, March 1, is the deadline for fall admission applications! We will use these applications and commitments to determine which grades we will offer during our “Launch Year.”
If you are concerned about getting your application and payment to us in time, here are some helpful details:
- If your application and payment are in the mail, send us an email letting us know; OR
- If you can, scan and email us your application, and mail your payment.
Application information is available here. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to ask us!
Not ready to apply yet but still interested in seeing TRCA launch successfully this fall?
- Would you send a donation to TRCA? Even the smallest gift makes a big impact right now!
- Would you also introduce the vision of TRCA to others so they can learn what makes Two Rivers Classical Academy an important option for central Iowa children? We will likely re-open admissions based on class availability later this spring, and we will hold additional information meetings in the future.
- Would you consider joining one of our advisory groups? Contact us to learn how you can get involved!
- Pray for TRCA and all involved as we build a learning community for our “Launch Year!”